• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Zeiss 25mm ZM Biogon on Sony A7RII

Gursathiy

New to TalkEmount
Dear All,

I'm looking at this combination for my landscape photography. I've read a lot about this and understand that the BSI sensor has removed the color casts though corners are not great!!! I'm more interested in colors of my pics than corners so I'm ok to live with bad corners! I'm very much interested in this lens since it has got raving reviews about its quality as a landscape lens!!

Any first hand experience of this combo or any other ZM lens with this camera and inputs will be greatly appreciated!!

Regards,

Guru

christilou

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Christina
I mostly use this lens for travel on an A7 body. Have the A7RIII and an A9 at the moment. For travel I take a Leica M10 and 50mm lens and usually fit up the Sony body with the ZM25 Biogon for wide angle shots. Its very sharp! On my Flickr page any travel photos on a Sony body with no lens exif is likely the ZM 25 Biogon. I use a Novoflex manual adapter. Hope this helps.

Gursathiy

New to TalkEmount
I mostly use this lens for travel on an A7 body. Have the A7RIII and an A9 at the moment. For travel I take a Leica M10 and 50mm lens and usually fit up the Sony body with the ZM25 Biogon for wide angle shots. Its very sharp! On my Flickr page any travel photos on a Sony body with no lens exif is likely the ZM 25 Biogon. I use a Novoflex manual adapter. Hope this helps.
Hi Christi,

Thanks a lot for the revert!!! This convinces me to go this route finally!!

Just browsed your flickr and how I wish I can snap pics like that!!

Awesome!!

Gursathiy

New to TalkEmount
Hi Christi,

One more query - how about infinity focus? Is the adapter you use is supporting in achieving infinity focus at hard stop?

Regards,

Guru raj

Latest threads

Top Bottom