1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

Zeiss 24mm F1.8 - $898

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by napilopez, Jun 7, 2014.

1. napilopez

napilopez Contributing Editor

Dec 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. chrid

chrid Super Noob

May 5, 2014
    australia
    Chris
    seems like there is a new deal every day at the moment, shame my wallet is empty heh

3. Poki

Poki TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Aug 30, 2011
    Austria
    I pretty much paid the full list price on all my lenses (well, minus 3% rebate I always get from my dealer) and I didn't regret getting them a bit. Heck, I'll use them for decades, I don't care if I spend a little more on those gems.

4. chrid

chrid Super Noob

May 5, 2014
    australia
    Chris
    Much like I bought my nex-6 for full retail, think it was around $1100au. I see all the great deals on the 6 and the 6000 but I don't regret buying my 6 back then. If had a fatter wallet I would have probably already bought the zeiss 24 but alas I don't have the spare cash at the moment.