COMPLETED Zeiss 24mm 1.8 For Nex | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Streetshooter, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Streetshooter

Streetshooter TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Aug 7, 2011
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Zeiss 24mm 1.8 For Nex

Ships to

I sold this on eBay last nite. The buyer crapped out and will not pay. He has a very low count. I relisted it for $550.00 for three days from today, Sat. It sold on the bay for $730.00 quickly.
    For any member here, it's $550.00 PAYPAL plus shipping if your not in CONUS.

Nice copy, very sharp and beautiful Zeiss contrast and tones. The condition is 9 because it's a used item and not new. I do not have the box or papers but it comes with the hood and caps. It's very clean and I see no issues. My Flickr site will show you many images from the lens and many that went to explore. That's how this lens will inspire you.
    I'm Lillylooks on ebay and have 100%+ for many sales. I never cheat anyone but get cheated sometimes....This is one of those times so take advantage and save lots of money.

The lens is listed on eBay so you can see pics of it there. Do not bid on ebay.....this price is for Amin's members only!

I will ship worldwide but you pay extra shipping above $10.00 USD. You must use Paypal. email me @
    Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method

Shipping charge
    $10.00 USD

Handling time
    1 day or less

You know me!

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.