• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

YO!

Yves Gajardo

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Yves
What's up TalkNEX!!?? I'm a member of the mu4/3 site and recently have been intrigued by the upcoming NEX-7. Well I'm going to enjoy my time here at TalkNEX!!

Yves Gajardo

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Yves
Forgot to mention that I like to do street and nature/wildlife photography. I started out with Nikon, moved up from a D60 to a D80 then D90 then down to a D3000 then up to a D300s and had lenses ranging from standard zooms to fast primes. I really like using fast primes and now using fast MF prime lenses with my E-PL2. I let go of all my Nikon gear and now strictly use the Olympus. With the upcoming NEX-7 I hope to be picking that up as my main body and give the E-PL2 to my wife.

Armanius

TalkEmount Regular
Welcome aboard Yves! I've tried giving a more enthusiast camera to the missus, but got tired of explaining aperture, exposure, ISO, WB, and etc. So eventually, it became just a "put the camera on auto"!! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom