• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Wilton Reservoir Falls - Sigma 19mm and 30mm

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
With a very dry winter, spring, and summer, many of the streams and rivers around here are extremely low. But I managed to find one fall this weekend.

Shots taken with the Sigma 19mm and 30mm

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
great photos mate, I've also tried some long exposures with nex5n and the results have been good, I love the place looks very peaceful and beautiful place, you're a lucky man ..

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
You pleased with the sigma lens?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Been very pleased. I don't think I've used the 18-55 since I bought them and did my comparison test.

Thank you Freddy, and Paul. It seems that water shots has become my favorite of late :) There are probably a couple of dozen sites throughout the state, and I hope to continue my exploration of them.

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
13 months difference here - A lot more water here as well

A return to these falls as well. View from the 19mm Siggy. F/11, 15 seconds, using a Vari-ND filter turned up about as high as I dare.

130811+Garwin+Falls-1.jpg

macro

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Danny Young
Love the water layers you have captured and nice work on the exposures for the water effects. Wish I could see it and take shots like this myself. Very nice.

Danny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom