Who has already ordered the 24mm Zeiss with their NEX 7 & why should I?

BruPri

TalkEmount Regular
I ordered the body-only to use with my MF legacy Nikkor stuff... I can still update my order, just need a bit of persuading. (if that's possible)

Travisennis

TalkEmount Veteran
If you have the money and the 35mm equivalent focal length is something that will appeal to you, then I say go for it. ;)

BruPri

TalkEmount Regular
I think that almost everyone is waiting for reviews to start coming in before even thinking about getting this lens at this price. Am I wrong?

Travisennis

TalkEmount Veteran
BruPri said:
I think that almost everyone is waiting for reviews to start coming in before even thinking about getting this lens at this price. Am I wrong?
If I was going to get one, I would certainly wait for some more reviews before plinking down the cash, even though I fully expect this to be an excellent lens and would be shocked to find out that it is not.

olli

TalkEmount Veteran
Your not wrong but at $1200 for the NEX-7 I'd also be waiting for the reviews before putting down the money on the camera.

BruPri

TalkEmount Regular
Your not wrong but at $1200 for the NEX-7 I'd also be waiting for the reviews before putting down the money on the camera.
NAH! :cool:

Can't break my streak; NEX-5, NEX-C3...besides, I have a very specific role all these have played as a digital back for MF lenses. For probably less money I might entertain that phase detection adapter and some used Sony A mounts.