Welcome!

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Thanks for joining our TalkNEX community! Please start a thread in this forum to introduce yourself and get to know our other members. If you prefer not to start a separate thread, go ahead and introduce yourself in this one :).

Travisennis

TalkEmount Veteran
My name is Travis Ennis. This my third forum that I've joined started by Amin (They've all been good). I started out over in the Mu-43 forum at the beginning of the year after I had bought a GF-1 and then moved over to Serious Compacts after I sold the GF-1 and replaced it with a Sony Nex-3. Being a big fan of the Nex cameras I thought I would give this forum a spin. I look forward to meeting other Nex users.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Hi Armando, and welcome! We're a small group, but I know each and every member who has signed up so far, and it's an All-Star team :).

JJJPhoto

TalkEmount Regular
I am glad to join this forum. I am a m4/3 user and a NEX user and I hope this forum will be a little more open to people who are multi-system photographers. So many people in other forums are so brand obsessed that they get ANGRY when you even acknowledge another brand in the slightest positive light. I personally believe every product has good and bad elements and there is room enough in the world of photography for everyone ... regardless of what gear they choose to use.

Herman

New to TalkEmount
Hi everybody, I'm Herman, I live in the eastern part of The Netherlands near German border. My lady o love is from Germany.
Our baby is a Siamese cat named Fidel, he's got fantasic blue eyes.
I'm registered at a few photo forums, dpreview, mu43, seriouscompacts and this one.
World of 3D attracts me, we already got 3D telly and blue ray player, both from LG.
The new NEX 7 is on my wish list, going FF, WOW !
Nice to meet NEX fans here.
I shall be looking forward hearing from you, thanks!

Herman

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Welcome, JJJ and Herman!

JJJ, I know what you mean. That sort of thing is as old as photography forums!

Armanius

TalkEmount Regular
I am glad to join this forum. I am a m4/3 user and a NEX user and I hope this forum will be a little more open to people who are multi-system photographers. So many people in other forums are so brand obsessed that they get ANGRY when you even acknowledge another brand in the slightest positive light. I personally believe every product has good and bad elements and there is room enough in the world of photography for everyone ... regardless of what gear they choose to use.
I'm the opposite. I have no loyalty whatsoever!!

Jordan

New to TalkEmount
I'm a Mu-43 guy, and joined this new forum to learn this system. And may sway me into getting one in the future.
I don't have a specific camera brand loyalty either. If I did I wouldn't have sold my Canon XTi to get my Olympus E-PL2.

heatherthevet

TalkEmount Regular
Hello peeps. Not sure I can keep up with here and serious compacts but we'll give it a spin and see what happens.
Prepare for more pictures of my dog.
Heather.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Hi Heather! That makes two of us unsure whether we can keep up with both forums ;).

Still, I think there's something to be said for a forum which focuses on one gear system. There tends to be less G.A.S. (ironically having a focus on one gear system tends to foster less gear-centric discussion).

Looking forward to more pictures of your dog!

Penny

TalkEmount Regular
Hi Heather glad to 'see' you join this site too.
I wondered if you and more of the SC Sony users would join even if its only occasionally.

macjim

TalkEmount Regular
Hello to you all, I don't have a NEX camera, for now, but it has got me interested in buying one: a NEX-C3. The large sensor and compact size body has caught my eye, and I've been thinking of down sizing my current camera, a Nikon D90 — too bulky for day to day work — that's why I carry a Leica D-Lux 5 with me everywhere. As good as this wee camera is, it's still a small sensor in comparison.

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBW

New to TalkEmount
A little late to the party, but here I am...presently no NEX in hand, but it's a camera that I really enjoyed using the one time I had the opportunity. I look forward to watching Sony's progression.

Oh yes, I'm the same BBW who used to be a regular on Mu43 and who spends a great deal of time over across that other hall on Serious Compacts. Glad to say hello.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom