1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Water Sculpture along the Embarcadero in San Francisco

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by lapdog99, May 28, 2012.

1. lapdog99

lapdog99 TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    Colorado
    %22Water Cubes%22.

The Google photography event was exceptional. I can now see why more photographers are using G+ vs. twitter/facebook etc. The NEX-7 and CZ24 performed admirably, as the photo
    was handheld, single HDR

2. Dioptrick

Dioptrick TalkEmount All-Pro

Feb 4, 2012
    New Zealand
    I can imagine that an architectural water feature like this would often be photographed from the front of the building. I really like what you did by taking it from an unusual overhung perspective... a very interesting abstract composition. Nicely done!

3. Very Nice! Like the point of view. Can you explain why more photographers are using G+? I’m curious.

4. lapdog99

lapdog99 TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    Colorado
    thanks for the comment. Google Plus makes photographs and videos so much better to view and the comments are not limited to 144 characters. I am finding so many specific "streams" of photos, e.g. take a look at the #gpluspc stream or #macromonday as examples. Many of the
    photographers on G+ are world class, e.g. Scott Kelby, RC Conception, Colby Brown, Trey Ratcliff, Catherine Hall, Peter Hurley etc. Take a look at some of Ray Bilcliff's "paintography" photos for something new.

5. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Sounds like a fun events and a nice shot!

6. Thanks for the exploination and tips. I will give G+ a try