1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wasn't really ready for this, but...

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by SRHEdD, Nov 7, 2018.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    While Best Buy is often over-priced, I've had great luck with their open-box deals. I was looking for such a deal on the 24-240FE, and wandered onto the Sony A9 listing. They showed an open-box A9 like new with all accessories not for their usual over-priced $4499, but for $2699. It took me about an hour to move some things around and make a few camera/lens decisions, but that was just too good to pass up.

It arrived yesterday in a somewhat worn box, as new, all accessories. I never get these deals, only seem to read about them. Except this time. Now to go shoot it!

Never underestimate Best Buy... but snap these deals up quick!

• Like Like x 5
    • Wow Wow x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. bdbits

bdbits TalkEmount All-Pro

Sep 10, 2015
    Bob
    That's incredible. You have any good numbers I can use for the lottery? :laugh:

Congrats on your purchase.

3. Jeep Captain

Jeep Captain TalkEmount Regular

Dec 31, 2017
    Northwest Indiana
    Jeff
    Sometimes Best Buy is just that....The best buy. I snagged an open box 55" Samsung LED TV for $250.

4. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Wow. I too have taken advantage of these kinds of deals. :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.