1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Want to Buy: Sony FE 90mm f2.8 Macro G OSS Lens | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by doublezd, Jan 7, 2016.

1. doublezd

doublezd TalkEmount Regular Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Aug 21, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

Want to Buy

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony FE 90mm f2.8 Macro G OSS Lens

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Looking to buy a Sony FE 90mm f2.8 Macro G OSS Lens -- in new to like new condition.

Would love if it still had warranty or extended warranty.

Hoping it will include all originally oncluded material: hood, front and rear end caps, box, pouch, documentation, etc.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

eBay user name: doublezd

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Bluedogs

Bluedogs New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Dec 25, 2015
    Yale
    Try making an offer on Greentoe, I just made my first buy there, seems like a great option. I'm in no way affiliated with them at all FYI.

• Like Like x 1
  3. doublezd

doublezd TalkEmount Regular Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Aug 21, 2015
    Thx Bluedogs -- I don't know "Greentoe", but I will check it out.

And, did you get a significantly better deal? If so, what percentage less than the list price would you say you got?

Thx

4. Bluedogs

Bluedogs New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Dec 25, 2015
    Yale
    www.greentoe.com
    You offer what you feel is a fair price, they will either accept your offer or counter with another offer. I'd start at about 20% off of what the big retailers are selling it for and see what happens from there. You can either accept or decline any counter offer you get. I got about 15% off. Pretty great concept IMO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1