• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Voyeur - A short film shot with the NEX-5

izash

New to TalkEmount
Hi,
This a short film I edited for the recent Vimeo Weekend Project - Summer Videoblog.
I shot it in Corfu, Greece with my Sony NEX-5, using just one lens, the 500mm MC 3M-5CA Russian mirror M42 monster.
If you enjoy it, please go to vimeo and press "like" on the video screen.
Izhar

[video=vimeo;29895920]http://vimeo.com/29895920[/video]

Tymoe

TalkEmount Regular
nice vid, it has its own character... seems kind of alarming to me... could be part of a disaster movie right before the catastrophe ;)
However, it doesnt put me in a relaxed summer/holiday - mood (fast cuts, cold colours).

Tymoe

TalkEmount Regular
oh shit it has music! :-O My speakers were turned off the hirst time i watched it... now its way more vivid :D great ending!

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
You got a great sense in taking videos izash, and I agree with Travisennis, it does have a very Hitchcock feel to it with the music and constant reference to the person's eyes.

I like it. I was reminded of the feel of a horror film from the 60s. It reminded me of Hitchcock, especially with the music. Thanks for sharing this; I enjoyed watching it.

izash

New to TalkEmount

Mystic

TalkEmount Regular
Well made video. although I'm interested to see other footage that was cut from the video :) with such a lens you must have had notice some interesting stuff :)

lapdog99

TalkEmount Veteran
perfect music, more like video snaps without a plot, loved the shots returning to the eye

Latest threads

Top Bottom