Voyeur - A short film shot with the NEX-5

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by izash, Oct 4, 2011.

1. izash

izash New to TalkEmount

Oct 4, 2011
    Hi,
    This a short film I edited for the recent Vimeo Weekend Project - Summer Videoblog.
    I shot it in Corfu, Greece with my Sony NEX-5, using just one lens, the 500mm MC 3M-5CA Russian mirror M42 monster.
    If you enjoy it, please go to vimeo and press "like" on the video screen.
    Izhar

[video=vimeo;29895920]http://vimeo.com/29895920[/video]

2. Tymoe

Tymoe TalkEmount Regular

Aug 24, 2011
    nice vid, it has its own character... seems kind of alarming to me... could be part of a disaster movie right before the catastrophe ;)
    However, it doesnt put me in a relaxed summer/holiday - mood (fast cuts, cold colours).

3. Travisennis

Travisennis TalkEmount Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Jasper, Indiana
    I like it. I was reminded of the feel of a horror film from the 60s. It reminded me of Hitchcock, especially with the music. Thanks for sharing this; I enjoyed watching it.

4. Tymoe

Tymoe TalkEmount Regular

Aug 24, 2011
    oh shit it has music! :-O My speakers were turned off the hirst time i watched it... now its way more vivid :D great ending!

5. Phoenix

Phoenix TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix Gonzales
    You got a great sense in taking videos izash, and I agree with Travisennis, it does have a very Hitchcock feel to it with the music and constant reference to the person's eyes.

6. izash

izash New to TalkEmount

Oct 4, 2011
    Thank you Phoenix and congratulations on your new NEX5n!
    I'm trying to decide which is going to be my next camera for video: the NEX5n, NEX7 or the Canon 60D.
    When you get the NEX5n, please let us know how much better it is from the NEX5.
    Izhar

7. Mystic

Mystic TalkEmount Regular

Dec 7, 2012
    Well made video. although I'm interested to see other footage that was cut from the video :) with such a lens you must have had notice some interesting stuff :)

8. lapdog99

lapdog99 TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    Colorado
    perfect music, more like video snaps without a plot, loved the shots returning to the eye

9. freddytto

freddytto TalkEmount All-Pro

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    very good friend, excellente video, good music

10. andy

andy TalkEmount Rookie

Jan 20, 2013
    nice flim, feels very creepy!