Voigtlander Nokton 21mm/f1.4

firemist

TalkEmount Veteran
Finally arrived yesterday (I preordered May 22, first day I was able to). Impressed that LR says it applied the built-in lens profile, it must have, no real vignetting apparent in this quick shot. f8, 1/250, ISO 100
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

bdbits

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bob
First the 110mm and now this. You are hard on my finances, firemist. :biggrin:

There's a thread over on FM where people are talking about their addiction to CV lenses. I think I have the disease, but I don't want the cure. I know I will be getting a CV 21 at some point, probably the 1.4 from everything I am seeing both here and elsewhere.

bdbits

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bob
(Not meaning to derail the thread...) Yes I recently acquired a slightly used 110 from cameraquest.com (excellent place btw). I have posted a few from it here, my favorite so far may have been this one. Great lens.

If anybody in the US is looking for anything Voigtlander (in any mount), I highly recommend cameraquest. Really a pleasure to deal with, and my used purchases have all been mint. If they were returned lenses, not sure why as they have all been centered just fine and no issues with them whatsoever.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom