1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Voigtlander 40mm f2 ultron

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Deadbear77, May 7, 2016.

1. Deadbear77

Deadbear77 TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Sep 14, 2012
    Northeast Ohio
    Kevin
    Just picked this lens up from B&H in the EF mount. Unfortunately it did not come with the close up adapter. I've used it for all of about 20 minutes. I have nothing but praise for this lens. It's almost magical. Only downfall I see so far is some fringing wide open.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkEmount mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. JonathanF2

JonathanF2 TalkEmount Veteran

Aug 16, 2014
    Did you buy it new? It should of came with it. If not, I'd call B&H to send you a close-up filter. I had this lens and liked it a lot, but then I got the Voigtlander 58mm 1.4 Nokton for Nikon mount, and that lens blew me away! The Voigt 20mm is also a gem of lens. Optically it's good, but the size makes it a super handy 20mm pancake!

3. Deadbear77

Sep 14, 2012
    Northeast Ohio
    Kevin
    Yeah it was used in like new condition. I looked back at the listing for it and it didn't say it included it.

4. JonathanF2

JonathanF2 TalkEmount Veteran

Aug 16, 2014
    I'd still ask for it. I'm sure they might have a spare one lying around, plus it does give the lens a bit more versatility while shooting.

5. Deadbear77

Sep 14, 2012
    Northeast Ohio
    Kevin
    I just messaged them. They have another lens in the used dept that was also rated a 9... This one said it includes the close focus adapter and its 40 dollars cheaper than the one I bought LAST WEEK. WTF B&H.