1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Video of NEX-7, 5N and accessories.

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by olli, Aug 24, 2011.

1. olli

olli TalkEmount Veteran

Aug 16, 2011
    Washington DC
    olli
    Sony have produced a video introducing all the new kit launched today. The NEX-7 is up first and the rest of the NEX kit appears from around 3.40 onwards.

[video=youtube;a-sFeGaVqQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-sFeGaVqQ0[/video]

2. Armanius

Armanius TalkEmount Regular

Aug 8, 2011
    Houston Texas USA
    After watching the video, it seems like the NEX7 matches up with the bulky E- mount lenses better than the NEX3/5. The NEX7 seems to be bigger and has a bigger grip as well. It looks more like a mini-DSLR. GAS mounting big time now ... November release ...

3. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim TalkEmount Rookie

Aug 8, 2011
    Westchester, Illinois
    Bob
    Ya know, if this thing turns out to be a good as it sounds I'll be strongly (irresistably?) tempted to jump out of 4/3 and into NEX... in spite of that outrageous price tag. I figure if I unload my E-5 and E-620 I'll be about halfway to the NEX-7 with Zeiss lens. Hmmmm;.....

4. Armanius

Armanius TalkEmount Regular

Aug 8, 2011
    Houston Texas USA
    The NEX7 + Zeiss price tag = $2200. Pretty pricey. The new Sony A77 + new 16-50/2.8 = $2000.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.