1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Used Gariz Half Case for NEX-7 | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by roundball, Oct 27, 2014.

1. roundball

roundball TalkEmount Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 8, 2013
    USA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Want to Buy
    Used Gariz Half Case for NEX-7

Description
    Doesn't have to be like new or anything...just want something on the camera body while shooting wildlife videos on a tripod.
    And will be cutting out some of the left end flap to be able to open the access door to plug in an External shotgun mic.

Offering
    -

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. roundball

roundball TalkEmount Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 8, 2013
    USA
    ".....Doesn't have to be like new or anything...just want something on the camera body while shooting wildlife videos on a tripod...and will be cutting out some of the left end flap to be able to open the access door to plug in an External shotgun mic....."

UPDATE:
    Doesn't even have to be a 'Gariz'...just something halfway decent that's made for the NEX-7, that won't make me cringe when I cut a piece out of the left end.