1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[FT] UK - Want to trade computer hardware/services for Sony NEX | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Diamond, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Diamond

Diamond TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 7, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    UK - Want to trade computer hardware/services for Sony NEX

Ships to
    UK

Description
    I already have a Sony NEX 5N and some lenses.
    I want to get more into doing paid work using my camera and so I'm really looking for a backup E-Mount camera and/or an E-Mount Zoom lens that goes up to 200mm, Flashes, Lighting, etc

Depending on the relative value I'm happy to trade for various computer things I no longer use such as a laptop, TomTom, Desktop Computer or for computer services (I can design WordPress websites)

I'm based in London, England and can offer a link to a website that has over 240+ positive personal references if required.

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.