Two Questions; Maybe Three

Thad E Ginathom

TalkEmount Regular
... ... ... The A6xxx cameras and the relatively small and inexpensive Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS lens are very nice portrait setups also...
Richard, Just wondering if you retouch portraits like this at all? She looks so natural.

It's refreshing, after having seen an example elsewhere within the past hour or so where someone had gone too far into what instagram folk seem to want these days. There was a request for comment on the results, but I felt so strongly that the original was better that I kept quiet.

I'm curious about the tattoos too! My Indian wife might be able to read the script, but my internet day tends to get to photography only in the late night.

Ziggy99

TalkEmount Veteran
Got a 1" pocket camera for multi-day human powered ventures, phone camera for shots on motorbike trips, APS-C wildlife body left from my DSLR era and a couple of Sony FFs for birds and landscapes.

My next camera will be an upgraded phone to replace the pocket camera.

But as long as focus and exposure are in the ball park, it's content rather than detail or sharpness that determines people's reactions to a shot.

Edited

Last edited:

bobbill

TalkEmount Veteran
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wood...it is always "content," is it not? Daccord!

Latest posts

Top Bottom