COMPLETED (Two) Olympus Auto-S 50mm f/1.2 lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by John D., Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John D.

John D. TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Oct 7, 2013
    COMPLETED - (Two) Olympus Auto-S 50mm f/1.2 lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    (Two) Olympus Auto-S 50mm f/1.2 lens

Prices
    $475 (includes shipping) to Talkmount Subscribing Member (see below)
    OR
    $500 plus shipping non-Subscribing Members

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Hi folks.

I have two of these excellent lenses up for sale – serial numbers are: 108045 and 108288. Both show only very minor handling wear around the nose and aperture rings (see pics), no scratches, no fungus. There is some minor flecks of dust (please see the images below) that do not impair image quality. In fact, the images of serial #108288 were taken with lens #108045 and visa-versa. In looking at eBay before posting – most of the examples of these lenses in the condition offered on these two lenses are well over $600 while others are pushing the $700 mark or more.

As well - I've attempted to show any dust in either lens - so please look closely at the images....

As well, I will offer a no-hassle three day return period. If it’s not to your expectation, send it back to arrive back to me in the condition it was sent to you. Also – I will ship on the next business day after receiving your payment, except for a personal check, which will be held until cleared. I will also include rear and front aftermarket caps.

Info about the Auto-S 50mm f/1.2 can be found here: http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/olympusom1n2/shared/zuiko/htmls/50mm1.htm

Pricing is a follows – and it is really simple…

IF YOU ARE A TALKMOUNT SUBSCRIBING MEMBER (in other words, you’ve made a donation to Amin to defray the cost of running this site and have “Subscribing Member” in your title), either lens is available for $475 each with two day shipping included (probably UPS). As of right now, I’ll only ship CONUS. If you want BOTH lenses – it’s $900 for the pair.

If you are NOT a Talkmount Subscribing Member: either lens is available for $500 each –plus a two day shipping fee of $15 (probably UPS). As of right now, I’ll only ship CONUS. If you want BOTH lenses – it’s $950 for the pair plus $15 shipping.

Serial Number 1082045:
    108045_1.

108045_2.

108045_3.

108045_4.

Serial Number 1082288:

108288_1.

108288_2.

108288_3.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    UPS Two Day - USA ONLY

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    -

References
    eBay - Johnnh603

Additional comments
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. John D.

John D. TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Oct 7, 2013
    Both are sold...

Thank you!

John D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.