• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Two New Rescues

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
We received a call from a Los Angeles shelter asking us to take two pregnant females that were confiscated from a hoarding situation... We will care for them through their pregnancy and will find good homes for them and their pups after the puppies are born and weaned...
CARMELLA - a Shih Tsu
CARMELLA_3483.jpg

DAISY MAE - a Maltese mix
DAISY MAE_3496.jpg

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Thank you... I love the APSC format with the Tamron 28-75mm lens for dog photography...

IMO: an 80-90mm or so equivalent focal length is great for dogs. My favorite combination was the A7iii with 70-200mm f/4G OSS lens but, I enjoy shooting with one hand to hold a treat or a squeaker toy with the other and the A6600 + Tamron 28-75mm lens is a lot lighter than the full frame camera with 70-200mm f/4G lens.
The Animal eye AF shooting in wide focus field and continuous AF is great for dogs. I can use the LCD for framing when shooting indoors. When shooting with flash, I will shoot in the single shot mode but if I am shooting with available light, I will shoot in burst mode.

Latest posts

Top Bottom