• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Two days at hotel in Maronia Greece with Sony a7iii

mallllias

New to TalkEmount
HELLO to everybody!
I just found this forum ,i'm Kostas from Greece and this is my first video here!
at near future will be more i guess..
Im sony a7iii user with Tamron 28 75 lens.
you can check my channel if you like to see what im talking about.
Anyway!
Some days before i went to this amazing place
I present to you a hotel that is probably the best in the area there.
Those of you who have ever considered going, it is definitely recommended by me.
The hotel is called King Maron and is located in the area south of Maronia in Platanitis.
Here is the video

mallllias

New to TalkEmount
i see that my video is unavailable to watch on my threat...
does any one know why?

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
I am not that familiar with youtube as a content creator, but I think there are some permissions of sorts where you can set it to be available for everyone to see.

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Kostas, I did some research on this. I think the issue is that Youtube believes your video has a copyrighted audio track and does not think you have the rights to re-use it. (They are covered for use on Youtube because of licensing agreements they have with music publishers.) This may or may not be correct and you can dispute it, which may or may not come out in your favor.

You'd probably see the same thing if you tried to share that video elsewhere, or any others where Youtube recognizes the audio as something commercially copyrighted.

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
I watched your video on youtube as well. Great job, lovely luxury resort, beautiful location, and nice production value and shots.
Welcome to the forum, stay healthy and safe, friend!

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
I watched the video, then sent the link to a friend of mine that is going to Hydra in a couple of weeks. He liked it too, but figured he couldn't afford to stay there it's such a nice looking place.
Good job. I'll have to practice with my A7iii to see if I can get the same quality as you did.

mallllias

New to TalkEmount
I watched the video, then sent the link to a friend of mine that is going to Hydra in a couple of weeks. He liked it too, but figured he couldn't afford to stay there it's such a nice looking place.
Good job. I'll have to practice with my A7iii to see if I can get the same quality as you did.
thanks man!
some tips are:
you have to shoot always doubled the shutterspeed from your frame rates, like ,if you shoot at 25fps, shutterspeed must lock at 1/50. At 100fps 1/200 shutterspeed.
To achive that at daylight you have to buy an ND filter, like ND64 or ND32, if you want to have your f at f2.8.
Avoid variable nd filters.
Of curse you need a gimbal too for moving steady shots. weebill s is small and its great, better than Ronin Sc that i have at the past.

Latest threads

Top Bottom