This really is an addiction...

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by roundball, Oct 31, 2014.

1. roundball

roundball TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Oct 8, 2013
    USA
    Glancing out into the woods getting coffee this morning I noticed a leaf suspended in mid-air and figured a spider web had to be involved.
    ( look straight out…small colored thing between two large dark tree trunks )
    Sure enough, it was...bet the spider ran the other way when that big thing landed / vibrated his web !!

1st shot shows normal view through top half of my back yard (Canon FDn 35mm on NEX-7)
    2nd shot is Canon FDn 400
    3rd shot is cropped up to show detail

• Like Like x 4
  2. José De Bardi

José De Bardi Assistant in Virtue

Aug 31, 2013
    Dorset, UK
    José
    No, you're mad! The below 2 are not in the first wider angle. I just had a colleague come and stare at the full res version with me for 5 mins! Can't find it anywhere!

3. roundball

roundball TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Oct 8, 2013
    USA
    Could be addicted AND mad...LOL.
    I cropped up the normal view...see the tiny light colored object about 6-8' up in the air just to the left of the right most tree trunk:

4. izzikiorage

izzikiorage TalkEmount Veteran

Jul 30, 2013
    the last image is a beauty ... all you need is to shoot this with dew drops and perhaps during the golden hour

• Like Like x 1
  5. José De Bardi

José De Bardi Assistant in Virtue

Aug 31, 2013
    Dorset, UK
    José
    WOW, if I were a fly I would never had seen that coming, spidey breakfast I would have been!

Can't say I see too many spider webs round my way, let alone with cool stuff stuck in them! Would like to give it a try, but afraid I may get addicted ;)