• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

The drink

allcity

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Ron
My girlfriend.

Canon 50 FD 1.4

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/32062639@N07/8262016111/" title="DSC03259 by allcity510, on Flickr">
   ---            
"1024" height="683" alt="DSC03259"></a>

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
Really quite like this shot, the layering works so well as while the image is quite striking and visually strong it also makes it quite subtle.

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
I really like the mood in this shot, but the upper row of windows keeps drawing my eye away from the lovely lady. Since the top of her head is missing already I'd crop the top of the pic off so you can't see the windows. Leaving the ledge is ok, don't want to crowd here eyes too much.

I know you weren't asking for a critique, but sometimes I just can't help myself. Sorry. :eek:

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
well, I really like this shot, has a story to tell, looking at the window as she takes a wine, a cold afternoon, well captured.
This lens gives a good sharpness.

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
I actually like the blurred windows in the background... I think it adds to the mystique as it defines that she's looking afar, as opposed to somewhere closer. Makes me wonder what is she looking at, or is she reminiscing the past or family perhaps. Windows... portals of time and of far away worlds.

Ahh, I'm such a romantic... :eek:

Mr. C

New to TalkEmount
Great shot! To me it is such a soothing picture, I like it. Her beauty doesn't hurt the shot :) Reminds me of one of those rainy days that you get the fire going and the temperature just reaches that perfect zone and you can't help but get comfy.

Real Name
Colin
Great shot! To me it is such a soothing picture, I like it. Her beauty doesn't hurt the shot :) Reminds me of one of those rainy days that you get the fire going and the temperature just reaches that perfect zone and you can't help but get comfy.
+1

Raindrops on the window was the first thing I thought of.

Top Bottom