1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Tapatalk

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by ChangshaNotes, Feb 6, 2013.

1. ChangshaNotes

ChangshaNotes Super Moderator

Aug 15, 2012
    China
    Colin
    I've noticed that a few members of the forums use Tapatalk to post and (I assume) read. I'm finding some strange behaviour with photos since a recent update on iOS. Is anyone else experiencing some trouble?

2. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    I only do Tapatalk in emergencies. Web sites (even with Tapatalk) are just too gruesome on an iPhone 3GS.

So, no, I haven't noticed anything weird since the iOS update.

3. ErickSaint

ErickSaint TalkEmount Regular

Aug 27, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    Erick
    I use it on my android tablet and phone. Tablet is wifi only not cell data, so it seems to be working fine. As a whole on my phone I try to avoid using it for viewing picture threads on my phone. It's painfully slow. Of course my data speeds have really seemed to go downhill since my company changed providers.

My issues with the app are that on picture threads it will only load one picture at a time as you scroll through them. Then once you are past it if you go back up or down the pic needs to load again. This is only on my phone with a cellular data connection.

Not sure if this helps, as you were inquiring about iOS, but that's my only problems with the app. Been there through a few different versions on my phone.

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
    I've seen lots of intermittent issues with Tapatalk and images. Nothing in particular with the latest iOS update.

5. eno789

eno789 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jan 1, 2012
    NoCal, USA
    Brian
    Amin, there're native apps for mu-43 and seriouscompacts, what does it take to get app for talknex?

Thanks!

6. freddytto

freddytto TalkEmount All-Pro

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    sometimes I use the iphone 5 to check the forum and use this as a remote control in the nex5r so those photos are stored on my iphone too and from here I share on FB, flickr or forum, no problems

7. Grisu_HDH

Grisu_HDH TalkEmount Veteran

Dec 16, 2012
    Southern Germany
    Markus
    I use Tapatalk on my Android mobile phone (very seldom) anf the. HD version on my Android tablet...
    The one issue that annoys me is that pictures I upload are in incorrect rotation although the photo file is correct...