• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Tampa Bay sunrise

JimR

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Jim
This is a shot I got last week while on a business trip to St. Petersburg, FL. This scene was right out my hotel just a few steps down the street. Shot with the Sony 55-210 at about 180mm, f/9, 1/320 sec, and ISO 800. It's so great to have a compact camera to take with me that gets decent shots.

Become a member for free to remove site ads and see EXIF info for images.

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
waw This is a great photo of a sunset, I love the color of the sun, very good photo buddy , my hands are anxious to have this lens,
thanks for sharing.

JimR

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone. It's hard to get a bad shot of a Florida sunrise if you get up in time. I like the lens a lot. Not bad for what it is. Won't match my Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L but that configuration even in e-mount would probably be too big for the NEX system anyway.

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
Great shot JimR and nicely composed! It's good to finally see a sample pic from the SEL55-210.

What's it like wide open JimR?

JimR

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's it like wide open JimR?
Honestly, I don't think I've shot any wide open. I was just looking through the shots of my recent trip and f/7.1 is the widest I shot. Guess I need to take a few more test shots.

Top Bottom