Sup everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by jton, Jul 11, 2012.

1. jton

jton TalkEmount Rookie

Jun 19, 2012
    Hey fellow members, my name is Jimmy. I am in Omaha, Nebraska and work at Rockbrook Camera & Video.

I sold my Canon T3i earlier this year in anticipation on picking up the 5D MKIII. As I started budgeting for the MKIII body, I wanted to fill the void with picking up a mirror less camera. I've been researching and talking to customers and photographers this past year about the NEX system and became a big fan after taking the 5N and 7 home for first hand experience. Last month, I pulled the trigger on the NEX 7 and have been enjoying the camera. I am a cinematographer, videographer, and photographer.

I hope to be active as much as I can, provide as much useful info and experience, and learn from others on this forum.

My gear:
    Sony NEX-7
    SEL1855
    SEL50F18
    Currently looking to expand with legacy prime manual focus lens and a wide angle.

Cheers!

-Jimmy

2. Phoenix

Phoenix TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix Gonzales
    Hi and welcome Jimmy

3. Bolampau

Bolampau TalkEmount Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    Lincolnshire, England
    Paul
    Welcome Jimmy,
    you've started with two very good lenses, so how about posted a some photos!
    Cheers,
    Paul

4. Dioptrick

Dioptrick TalkEmount All-Pro

Feb 4, 2012
    New Zealand
    Hi Jimmy... enjoyed your car pics already. Looking forward to see some more of your work :)

5. jton

jton TalkEmount Rookie

Jun 19, 2012
  6. Bolampau

Bolampau TalkEmount Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    Lincolnshire, England
    Paul
    Thanks Jimmy,
    Sorry, I didn't realise you'd posted already - checked em out and they look good!
    Cheers,
    Paul