• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Sub-$1000 Full Frame A5 to Be Announced?

serhan

TalkEmount All-Pro
I went down this round awhile back with M43. I wanted to get the Pen-F so bad, I sold both my EM5 II bodies and went with the E-M1 and Pen-F pairing, only to realize I preferred the SLR-like handling of the EM5 II over the Pen-F! It was mainly due to the bigger EVF, better IBIS and better control layout. Like the A7C, the Pen-F also skimmed on features to fit the small form factor. The Pen-F did picture well and looked cooler when walking around with it! :D
I agree... RF cameras are nice to look at it, but needs a good grip/thumbs up with bigger lenses... I even added grip to EM5 for longer lenses... A7C already comes with a grip... I like the left evf location, so my nose doesn't interfere with the lcd:) Again I prefer the tilting screens than the articulating screen but I got below image due to articulating screen with G1X III:

wIMG_6565.jpg
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III    ---    15mm    f/7.1    1/20s    ISO 100

serhan

TalkEmount All-Pro
A few from today's windy day with kit lens+nd filter
w-DSC00091-1-stabilize-SAI-stabilize.jpg
ILCE-7C    FE 28-60mm F4-5.6    60mm    f/5.6    2s    ISO 50
w-DSC00103-1-SAI.jpg
ILCE-7C    FE 28-60mm F4-5.6    60mm    f/13.0    3.2s    ISO 100
w-DSC00105-1.jpg
ILCE-7C    FE 28-60mm F4-5.6    60mm    f/13.0    3.2s    ISO 100
w-DSC00108-1.jpg
ILCE-7C    FE 28-60mm F4-5.6    60mm    f/11.0    3.2s    ISO 100

Drd1135

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Steve
Lovely photos. The water has a wonderful look to it. If I may ask, what shutter speeds did you use? It's also useful to have the NYC skyline as a backdrop. I often take the train through NYC to visit my relatives in Massachusetts, and this is the scale of the city I see from the train.

serhan

TalkEmount All-Pro
Lovely photos. The water has a wonderful look to it. If I may ask, what shutter speeds did you use? It's also useful to have the NYC skyline as a backdrop. I often take the train through NYC to visit my relatives in Massachusetts, and this is the scale of the city I see from the train.
Thank you. First shot is at 2sec and the others are at 3.2 sec, all at 60mm. I used aperture priority with 2sec delay. Normally the water is very calm eg boring, but yesterday it was very windy, esp NY side, and partly cloudy that blocked the sun in a few shots. I put the camera on the concrete base thru the rails. Wind was nearly pushing the camera which kept me using longer shutters also. On the last shot, waves hit to the rocks, luckily not much splashed on the camera/lens/filter. I wish I had a longer lens, but than it could be front heavy on the camera without the tripod... I took a couple shots with longer P&S when the plane was departing LaGuardia airport...

Top Bottom