1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Stormy Morning

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Jman13, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Jman13

Jman13 TalkEmount Regular

Jul 4, 2014
    Hello, TalkEmount folks. First post here, but some may know me from other forums (Big poster at FredMiranda, as well as some of the Fuji and m4/3 forums). I'm primarily a Fuji shooter, but I run a reviews site covering mirrorless cameras, and while I've done some Sony reviews in the past, I have started expanding my coverage of Sony and so I picked up an A6000, the Sigma trinity and the 18-105 to have as a base system to shoot Sony when it fits the shoot or when I've got new gear to review. I've not been a huge fan of the NEX bodies in the past due to interface and handling quirks (I bought an NEX-6 just prior to getting my A6000 and it still had most of the things that simply drove me nuts about the Sony bodies), but the A6000 has made huge strides and is the first Sony camera I've really liked off the bat - good controls, much more comfortable grip, very responsive and excellent quality.

This was taken yesterday morning with the A6000 and the Sigma 30/2.8 @ f/13:
    stormy_morning.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Lovely shot!

3. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011