St Augustine Fl

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by bigmac115100, Feb 25, 2013.

1. bigmac115100

bigmac115100 New to TalkEmount

Feb 13, 2013
    I was recently at St Augustine for a Mike Moats (tinylandscapes.com) workshop. Used the 30mm with NEX 7 for the watch shots and the 18-200 for the pier shots.

St Augustine buildup 1 (3). St Augustine Coastline. St Augustine Pier 1. St Augustine Pier 2_edited-1. Watch 1.

2. nianys

nianys TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 23, 2012
    France
    Beautiful shots ! I find it great that you actually went out and did a workshop. I'd love to but they're not that popular in France.
    I love the delicate colors of your beach shots.
    Thank you for sharing and don't hesitate to tell us about your workshop experience ??

3. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    :eek: Amazing shots!!! :thumbup: ;)

4. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    Welcome to the forum. I applaud your ability to resist "pumping up the volume" on the sunset colors. :clap2: That's something I rarely manage. ;)

5. claude

claude TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jan 13, 2013
    Ottawa Canada
    Great pics. Nice soft colours as the others have stated. I would like to go there some day as I think it's one of the oldest towns in North America.

6. Aaronius31

Aaronius31 TalkEmount Regular

Feb 25, 2013
    Nice shots bigmac, welcome! I need to take advantage of a workshop as there must be many since I'm in Nashville.

7. PhotoRob

PhotoRob TalkEmount Regular

Feb 24, 2013
    Robert
    Nice ones BigMac, really like the compositions...