1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sony's Annual May Sale in the U.S. has started again

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Hawkman, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Hawkman

Hawkman TalkEmount All-Pro

Sep 10, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Steve
    News via SAR: New Sony US E-mount savings! - sonyalpharumors

The sale seems to be similar to ones they run several times a year on lenses. It also extends the recent deals on the A7 series and adds some discounts on A6xxx-series cameras and bundles as well.

So for those in the US looking at possible new lenses (including the APS-C 50/1.8 OSS, among others in both APS-C and FF formats) or new bodies or camera/lens bundles, now might be a good time to check out those deals.

Also, be sure to check out and use the TalkEmount affiliate links if you decide to buy anything and support this awesome forum!

(NOTE: I can't seem to find those TalkEmount affiliate purchase links anywhere anymore. If anyone can, could you post the link(s) here?)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    It's down there in the lower right corner of the home page. I had to go searching for it myself. :rolleyes: 

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. Hawkman

Hawkman TalkEmount All-Pro

Sep 10, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Steve
    Oops... didn't look that far down. Thanks David.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.