1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sony SEL18200 in Excellent Condition w/Hoya UV(c) Filter | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by rdfisch, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdfisch

rdfisch TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Nov 13, 2013
    Northern NJ
    Rick
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Sony SEL18200 - Price Reduced to $530 - in Excellent Condition - w/Hoya UV(c) Filter

Prices
    $530 + $8 Shipping Firm

Ships to
    USA

Description
    This lens never got very much use and its condition reflects this. Optics are fine ... no scratches, haze, mold, etc. Smooth mechanical operation (no clicks or clunks when zooming). Cosmetically very good ... it has been used in the real world a little bit so there are a few signs of that ... a few very minor scuffs (I don't consider them deep enough to be called a scratch) on the chrome ring above the focus ring, and a few scuffs on the hood. The worst of the scuffs is readily seen in the first photo near/underneath "200".

I have had a filter on it for protection since day one and only removed it for these photos. The filter IS included in the price and is a Hoya HMC UV(c).

In additon to the lens, the lens hood and front and rear lens caps are included and are all genuine & original Sony. I do not have the original box, but it will be properly packaged to insure its safety.

I have an eBay rating of over 800 (100% positive) transactions over the last 17 years (majority selling). My eBay name is "rdf". (Lens also available on eBay for a little more).

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
    $8

Handling time
    1 business day after cleared payment

References
    eBay id: rdf (800+ feedback rating - 17 yrs)

Additional comments
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.