COMPLETED SONY SEL 18-200mm OSS 3.5 -6.3 (silver) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by fractal, Oct 23, 2014.

1. fractal

fractal TalkEmount All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 17, 2014
    Southeastern PA
    Chris
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    SONY SEL 18-200mm OSS 3.5 -6.3 (silver)

Prices
    $499

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I am making room for some other lenses. I have been using this lens since 2010 and it has been a great performer. The condition of the lens is good but has some cosmetic issues all of which I photographed for full disclosure. The rubber turn dial to increase the focal length is faded on the backside and is slightly raised. The plastic rim around the front of the lens has a few small chips and there is a tiny indentation on the outside bottom of the lens. The optics work perfectly. This is a great "carry around" lens, a lens I have taken many sports shots with and a fantastic lens for video. 95% of the time I've had a UV filter on the lens. A true workhorse. The original lens cap was lost but is replaced with an aftermarket one ( frankly works better ). I will throw in the UV filter and a rubber focus lock band as it does tend to creep when unlocked. I feel I have taken the cosmetic issues in consideration when pricing the lens. Here is the "official" product description;

Product Information
    The Sony SEL18200 Lens features many impressive qualities for photographers shooting at the wide end of the zoom range and working with still images. For instance, this Sony Lens includes a versatile zoom lens with a wide 11x optical zoom range, perfect for a wide range of shooting needs. In addition, the Optical Steadyshot with Active Mode on the Sony SEL18200 Lens allows for a stabilization system to make blur-free stills, but with the inclusion of automatic Active Mode video for stabilization while moving. This is an 18-200 mm f/3.5-6.3 lens with a circular aperture to provide for natural and attractive defocusing in the background. Along with the four aspherical elements providing optical performance, the Sony Lens has a built-in AF motor and aperture that are designed to be quiet and smooth. There are seven circular aperture blades on the 18-200 mm f/3.5-6.3 lens, and a non-rotating focusing ring. Additionally, this lens has an angle of view of 76 to 8 degrees. With the telephoto reaching up to 200 mm, and fast internal focusing, photographers can also use this Sony Lens for wildlife photography and sports or action images.

photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority w insurance

Shipping charge
    free

Handling time
    next day

References
    ebay user name is vdikos

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. fractal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 17, 2014
    Southeastern PA
    Chris
    Dropping the price to $499 before I put on ebay.

3. alaios

alaios TalkEmount All-Pro

0   0   0

Jan 11, 2013
    Düsseldorf
    Alex
    you do not deliver to germany right?

4. fractal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 17, 2014