• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Sony RX10mk4 or a7r2

adwb

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Alistair
I have been looking at reviews and videos on the Sony RX10mk4 and I am seriously considering trading in my a7r2 with 24-70 ,55mm and 90 macro for this camera, my flash and remotes and other accessories will still work and I get 600mm.
The video seem just as capable and offer as may frame rates and profiles if not better and while you can't aggressively crop like you can with a7r2 sensor you have the longer reach.

Am i missing something or is this a reasonable course to take.?

Kiwi Paul

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
I have been looking at reviews and videos on the Sony RX10mk4 and I am seriously considering trading in my a7r2 with 24-70 ,55mm and 90 macro for this camera, my flash and remotes and other accessories will still work and I get 600mm.
The video seem just as capable and offer as may frame rates and profiles if not better and while you can't aggressively crop like you can with a7r2 sensor you have the longer reach.

Am i missing something or is this a reasonable course to take.?

The RX10Mk4 uses the same sensor as the RX100Mk5, just a 1" sensor. I love the RX100 cameras they are great for a small compact but there is no way they compete with a full sensor like the one in the A7R2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom