[EXPIRED] Sony RX100

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by heymatthew, Feb 25, 2015.

1. heymatthew

heymatthew TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 1, 2013
    Sumter, South Carolina
    Matthew
    Hello all!
    I'm looking to part with my Sony RX100 to make way for a new RX100 Mark III that I've got on the way. I bought this camera used a while back and have used it A LOT since then. It's in pretty good condition, but does have some nicks and dings around the edges and a few dents as well (nothing significant and nothing that affects picture quality). The lens is clean, clear and bright and works flawlessly.

Other than those little dents/dings, it's great. As far as I know it's never been dropped, stepped on, kicked, thrown, waterboarded, dropped from a very tall building (or a very short one), run over by a car, bus, train, truck, bicycle or other moving vehicle. It has been close to 1,000' from the earth on the bottom of a DJI F550 Multirotor (please don't call it a drone as it does not carry surveillance equipment or the proven Tomahawk missile), but it hasn't been crash-landed or mistreated while in-flight.

So yeah, you wanna know what you get for your hard-earned American greenbacks, yes? Fine... Included are the following items:
    • RX100 Mark I (The Original, baby!)
    • 32GB EyeFi Mobi Card (Like $75 new, y'all)
    • Original Box (It's seen better days, but hey, the camera works better OUT of the box)
    • Cable
    • Battery
    • Sony Grippy Thing
    • Gordy Wrist Strap (I hate to part with this, but I lost the original so you get this'n)
    Now for the price. I'm asking... $300 including shipping and PayPal for the whole kit n' kaboodle. Don't like my prices? Let's haggle. I'm a terrible haggler, but shoot me an offer and I'm bound to say yes. No trades, though, 'cause I'm offsetting another camera.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

I don't have images of the camera on-hand (but can get some), but I do have a few photos that I took with it so you can see how awesome it is (and how terrible I am):

tumblr_nh7t6r3BJw1qb853lo3_1280.
    Oooh! Creameh!

tumblr_nh7t6r3BJw1qb853lo5_1280.
    Deliverance, y'all!

tumblr_nh7t6r3BJw1qb853lo4_r1_1280.
    The long road home... Literally. We ended up a couple miles from the trail head and walked this highway back to our car. Stupid.

Talk to me! I need to find this well-loved guy a new hizzy!

Best,
    Matthew

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  2. heymatthew

heymatthew TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 1, 2013
    Sumter, South Carolina
    Matthew
    Open to offers guys!