1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Sony RX100

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by heymatthew, Feb 25, 2015.

1. heymatthew

heymatthew TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 1, 2013
    Sumter, South Carolina
    Matthew
    Hello all!
    I'm looking to part with my Sony RX100 to make way for a new RX100 Mark III that I've got on the way. I bought this camera used a while back and have used it A LOT since then. It's in pretty good condition, but does have some nicks and dings around the edges and a few dents as well (nothing significant and nothing that affects picture quality). The lens is clean, clear and bright and works flawlessly.

Other than those little dents/dings, it's great. As far as I know it's never been dropped, stepped on, kicked, thrown, waterboarded, dropped from a very tall building (or a very short one), run over by a car, bus, train, truck, bicycle or other moving vehicle. It has been close to 1,000' from the earth on the bottom of a DJI F550 Multirotor (please don't call it a drone as it does not carry surveillance equipment or the proven Tomahawk missile), but it hasn't been crash-landed or mistreated while in-flight.

So yeah, you wanna know what you get for your hard-earned American greenbacks, yes? Fine... Included are the following items:
    • RX100 Mark I (The Original, baby!)
    • 32GB EyeFi Mobi Card (Like $75 new, y'all)
    • Original Box (It's seen better days, but hey, the camera works better OUT of the box)
    • Cable
    • Battery
    • Sony Grippy Thing
    • Gordy Wrist Strap (I hate to part with this, but I lost the original so you get this'n)
    Now for the price. I'm asking... $300 including shipping and PayPal for the whole kit n' kaboodle. Don't like my prices? Let's haggle. I'm a terrible haggler, but shoot me an offer and I'm bound to say yes. No trades, though, 'cause I'm offsetting another camera.

Please PM or email with questions or offers.

I don't have images of the camera on-hand (but can get some), but I do have a few photos that I took with it so you can see how awesome it is (and how terrible I am):

tumblr_nh7t6r3BJw1qb853lo3_1280.
    Oooh! Creameh!

tumblr_nh7t6r3BJw1qb853lo5_1280.
    Deliverance, y'all!

tumblr_nh7t6r3BJw1qb853lo4_r1_1280.
    The long road home... Literally. We ended up a couple miles from the trail head and walked this highway back to our car. Stupid.

Talk to me! I need to find this well-loved guy a new hizzy!

Best,
    Matthew

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  2. heymatthew

heymatthew TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 1, 2013
    Sumter, South Carolina
    Matthew
    Open to offers guys!