1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Sony RX100 | Location: UK | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by CincinnatiDan, Jan 22, 2015.

1. CincinnatiDan

CincinnatiDan New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Jan 22, 2015
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Sony RX100

Prices
    $310

Ships to
    USA

Description
    The camera is used, I purchased it last August. The camera is in great shape, the LCD has had a screen protector over it since the day I purchased it. I've added the Franiec camera grip which has helped a lot with handling, however, this could be removed if the buyer does not want it.

I purchased this camera to replace all my 4/3's gear and now a little over a year later I got some GAS and purchased a a6000 around Christmas. I can't justify keeping both so I am parting with the RX100. Its a great camera and the buyer will be very pleased with this purchase.

Thanks,
    Dan

FYI, I'm a member of mu-43.com under the same user name. I've sold gear there before. DSC01465. DSC01470. DSC01466. DSC01472.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    USPS priority. Will only ship to address on Paypal account

Shipping charge
    Add $10

Handling time
    2 business days

References
    I'm a member of mu-43.com under the same user name. I've sold gear there before.

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.