[FS] Sony NEX5R + SEL35F18 lens + Sigma 19mm Lens | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mrravel, Aug 6, 2013.

1. mrravel

mrravel New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Apr 23, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sony NEX5R + SEL35F18 lens + Sigma 19mm Lens
    </br>Prices</br> £690
    </br>Location</br> UK
    </br>Ships to</br> UK
    </br>Description</br> I have for sale a Sony NEX 5R approx 6 months old, with a Sony SEL 35F18 (35mm F1.8) Prime Lens and a Sigma 19mm F2.8 lens.
    All Boxed and includes all Accessories

Total Package price = £690

If you want to purchase any items separately:

Sony SEL 35F18 - This lens is in Immaculate condition with No Scratches or any Haze at all. It comes with the Lens Hood and Lens Cap. The Lens also comes with its original Packaging.

Individual Selling Price = £315

Sigma 19mm f2.8 - The lens is in Immaculate condition - No Scratches or a Haze. Comes with Lens Hood, Lens Cap, Protective case and original box packaging.

Individual Selling Price = £95

Sony NEX5R Body Only = The Camera has been very well looked after, it has no scratches or marks, the screen has had a protector on it since date of purchase, the sensor is immaculate with no dust particles or marks.
    It also comes with the box and all Accessories as well as an extra higher capacity Battery.

Individual Selling Price = £299

Delivery would cost an extra £25 on top, which is non negotiable.

Collections are welcome : )

I am open to any sensible offers.

I may be relatively new to this site, but i have Sold two camera's on here with no problems already and have also met someone else to purchase a Lens. So you can purchase in confidence : )

I would prefer a PayPal Payment if you wanted the product delivered, however i may be open to bank transfers.

I am Located in Croydon, so if you would like to meet face to face I am willing to meet in Croydon to make the exchange. I would also prefer that if you were to meet me, i would like to see you withdraw the cash from the bank or for you to make a bank transfer at the time of meet. Sorry about my scepticism but I have previously come across some people trying to pay with fake money.

If there is anything else you would like to know please don't hesitate to contact me. : )
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> DHL or Royal Mail Recorded delivery
    </br>Shipping charge</br> £25
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 working days
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. mrravel

mrravel New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Apr 23, 2013
    Body now sold.

Lenses are still avilable

Meet up and collection is possible, alternatively i can deliver to UK addresses for £15 P&P

3. rabh

rabh New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Dec 15, 2013
    Is the SEL35F18 still available? I'm looking for a new lens for my NEX-5N.