• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

[FS] Sony NEX-VG10, Sony NEX 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 (SEL18200) | Location: Canada | Ships: Worldwide

Buy/Sell feedback for Albino_BlacMan (0)

Albino_BlacMan

New to TalkEmount
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Sony NEX-VG10, Sony NEX 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 (SEL18200)

Prices
$575 Shupped
$475 Shipped

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
Sony NEX-VG10, Sony NEX 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 (SEL18200)

My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentax forums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

Sony NEX-VG10
Price: $575 Shipped
Sensor: Clean and clear, no dirt or grime
Viewfinder/Rear Screen: Both are sharp and crisp, no scratches on either
Autofocus: Reasonably fast and very accurate (same as most mirrorless cameras)
Cosmetics: Overall not bad, no major scratches or anything, a little bit of paint loss around the rear edges but nothing to suggest abuse.
Accessories: Does not come with everything it came with new. Only comes with 1x battery, 1x front cap, 1x charger, 1x mic windscreen (deadcat) and 1x eyecup
Notes: I apologize if there’s dust in the picture, I lost my rocket airblower so I missed some dust spots

Sony NEX 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 (SEL18200)
Price: $475 Shipped
Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches, fungus or haze.
Aperture: Snappy, no signs of wear that I can see.
Focus/Zoom: Both nice and smooth. Just like the day I bought it.
AF: Fast and accurate
Cosmetics: Used but not abused. Maybe a few very light scratches on the rubber of the zoom ring, some dust I didn’t clean very well and probably some very small scratches on the finish that you could find if you looked hard enough.
Accessories: Front and rear caps and lens hood (which has minor scratches)
Notes: I apologize if there’s dust in the picture, I lost my rocket airblower so I missed some dust spots

Pictures:
VG10
FebruarySale-O1101004_zps26f1248c.jpg
   ---            

FebruarySale-O1101006_zpsd24dfdfc.jpg
   ---            

FebruarySale-O1101008_zps36a4e1ed.jpg
   ---            

FebruarySale-O1101010_zps87c37adb.jpg
   ---            

18-200mm
FebruarySale-O1101012_zps3b98114c.jpg
   ---            

FebruarySale-O1101014_zpsfa7e31d5.jpg
   ---            

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal check
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
  • Other
Shipping method
See Ad

Shipping charge
See Ad

Handling time
See Ad

References
See Ad

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom