1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[FS] Sony Nex SEL16 (Good Copy) | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by slam, Apr 2, 2013.

1. slam

slam New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Feb 8, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sony Nex SEL16 (Good Copy)
    </br>Prices</br> $125 (Within US)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> New Sony NEX SEL16/2.8
    original retail packages
    + copy of Sony store gift receipt for warranty

($125 shipped within US)
    Please email me for quote if outside of USA

Bought this about two months ago. I went through 5 copies of them at the store & keep the best two after two rounds of exchanges. So,these should be reasonable good copies. I am keeping one of them & selling the other one here. FYI, pictures are still "slightly" soft on edge & corner at or below f4 in the out of focus area. At f8, you can't tell the difference. It's very sharp when everything is in focus.

I took one of them with me on my recent trip to iceland & was happy with the results (with & without the ultrawide converter). Here is a SEL 16 + ultra wide adapter sample for your enjoyment. It was shot at f2.8 wide open.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8229/8590606044_8c99672b8d_b.jpg

I may have the SEL16-50PZ & sigma 19/2.8 for sales too, once I upgrade to SEL20. Stay tune. Please contact me via email.

--
    Steven
    stevenwlam@gmail.com
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free within USA
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> slam - View Profile - PentaxForums.com
    100% positive feedback

</br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.