• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Sony NEX, help picking out new neck strap

MJFinelli

New to TalkEmount
So i just sold my Sony nex 5 and bought the NEX f3

With the new f3 the strap feels strange. The strap kind of gets in the way when taking pic. Does not move around that great.

Has anyone upgraded there NEX strap? Should I buy the neck strap with the rings on the end, that way maybe the strap can move around more?

MJFinelli

New to TalkEmount
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you use the Domke Gripper with the metal rings to connect to the camera? I am looking them up now an it seems the rings would help with the swivel ?

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
targus

I use this Targus neck strap that I got from WalMart. I like it because it curves around your neck instead of cutting across.

---            

http://www.targus.com/US/productdetail.aspx?regionId=7&sku=424-1057-001A&PageName=strap%20|%20Targus%20USA&productCategoryId=5&bucketTypeId=0&searchedTerms=strap&navlevel1=&cp=&bannertxt=Search%20Results%20strap

kevistopheles

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Do you use the Domke Gripper with the metal rings to connect to the camera? I am looking them up now an it seems the rings would help with the swivel ?
No, but I agree that's would probably work abit better given he location of the strap lugs.

Top Bottom