COMPLETED Sony NEX C3 w. kit lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by bopfan, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bopfan

bopfan TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 21, 2013
    Worthington, Ohio
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sony NEX C3 w. kit lens
    </br>Prices</br> $260
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Sony NEX C3 with the 18-55mm kit zoom. Includes camera, lens, lens hood, flash, battery, charger, strap, box, sony case, all of the original documentation, cd, etc etc. Camera and lens are in very nice condition. Black and silver body. Has a screen protector on the back LCD. Screen protector is a bit ragged looking but it can of course be peeled off and replaced with a new one. Screen itself is great. Love this camera. Selling it to buy a Sony NEX 7.

I have some extras I can add if you are interested. I have a LowePro Edit 110 camera bag. It's about the same size as the Sony bag listed above but its a bit nicer. Also have a 135mm Canon FD f3.5 telephoto lens with a Canon-to-Nex lens adapter. Lens is in very nice fungus, clean looking, no scratches, blades work fine, focusing smooth etc etc. The lens adapter has a tripod socket. Add $85 for the lens, lens caps (front and rear), Canon to Sony NEX adapter, a Vivitar Series 1 55mm UV filter, a pouch for the Canon lens and the LowePro case. If you need a photo of the camera let me know. Unfortunately I would have to shoot the Sony with my Samsung cell phone :-(

Will accept PayPal. Buyer pays actual shipping fees. Prefer to sell and ship it here in the United States. Not real keen on shipping overseas. Maybe you could convince me otherwise. Have been sellling on eBay since the 1990's with 100% perfect feedback. Selling under the name bopfan. Seller is located in central Ohio; pick up is available.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority of UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> actual shipping fee
    </br>Handling time</br> one working day
    </br>References</br> eBay: bopfan
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.