1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sony NEX-7 with lenses and accessories | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by NYCeditor, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCeditor

NYCeditor New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2012
    *UPDATE: My item was purchased last night by a buyer who's account was hacked. :( So this is now re-listed for purchase.*

*Entertaining all offers*

Ebay item #140899050412 or seen here, EBAY ITEM

Up for sale is my Sony NEX-7. It's in perfect condition *like new* with a low shutter count. I have only used the NEX-7 off and on since the date of purchase. Mainly on the weekends if I get time. My wife purchased this for me on 7/15/2012 on her way home from Seoul at the Duty Free store. The warranty card is stamped by the dealer and is good for one-year and will be included in the box.

The condition of the camera body, LCD and EVF are flawless. No scratches, marks, dents, etc. All functions work perfect. The camera has been updated to the newest firmware released by Sony, which adds the addition of turning off the movie record button so your thumb doesn't turn it on by accident, and the firmware also improved corner and edge to edge sharpness/quality for wide-angle lenses. The firmware also speeds up the image playback mode for instant review upon taking a photo.

The Sony 18-55mm lens is a great all around lens for travel and street photography. Having the peaking mode for the Sigma 28mm mini-wide II (or any manual lenses) is a huge bonus feature for manual shooters. The Sigma 19mm is great for when you need absolute tack sharp wide angle shots at f2.8. The Fujian 35mm f1.7 is a fun lens to use for creative use, portraits etc. All FOUR lenses are sharp with buttery smooth focus and the glass is in perfect clear condition. If you would like to see images of what the NEX-7 can do, message me and I can email you a RAW and or JPEG file.

What you see in the photo's is exactly what you'll get. If you have any questions or would like to see any additional views of the gear, feel free to message me.

Included are:

- Sony NEX-7 body w/body cap (serial number is 385***)
    - Sony 18-55mm Optical Stabilization (OS) lens w/lens hood & end cap
    - Sigma 19mm f2.8 w/lens hood & end cap (original Sigma lens pouch included)
    - Sigma 28mm f2.8 mini-wide II w/lens hood & end cap (rare, manual legacy glass in superb condition)
    - MD/MC to E-mount lens adapter (for use with the Sigma 28mm)
    - Fujian 35mm f1.7 lens w/E-mount adapter, front and rear caps
    - Hoya 49mm PL circular polarizer (no scratches)
    - Sony Alpha 49mm UV filter (no scratches)
    - Leather Explorer - leather half case
    - Original Sony battery and battery charger (battery holds charge great)
    - 1 Sandisk Extreme 8GB SD card. It's a 30MB/s class 10, perfect for the NEX-7's HD video
    - Original and unused NEX-7 neck/shoulder strap
    - All CD's/paper work/manual (In Korean though English is available) etc included
    - All original packaging for the Sony NEX-7, the Sigma 19mm lens, and the Leather Explorer half case are included

Attached Files:

1.jpg
      File size:
      178.3 KB
      Views:
  2. NYCeditor

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2012
    Updated and re-listed.

3. NYCeditor