1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[FS] SONY NEX 7 (NEX7) SLR MAGIC Noktor F .95 LE-EA2 with extras | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by darkroomP, Sep 14, 2013.

1. darkroomP

darkroomP New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Sep 14, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> SONY NEX 7 (NEX7) SLR MAGIC Noktor F .95 LE-EA2 with extras
    </br>Prices</br> 1800
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Up for sale is a Sony NEX 7, Noktor F .95 and a LE-EA 2!
    The body is in great shape, the lens glass is clean but the body has a little bit of brassing from use.
    the LE-EA2 is clean and in great shape comes with Case!!!
    set up comes with an extra battery (third party), and a genuine NEX battery
    charger (third Party),
    MD-NEX adaptor,
    Leica M-NEX adaptor
    also looking for a trade, what im looking for is an A99... if anyone is interested in a trade let me know..also dont be scared to shoot me any offers for the whole package. :D

View attachment 36612 View attachment 36613 View attachment 36614 View attachment 36615 View attachment 36616 View attachment 36617 View attachment 36618 View attachment 36619 View attachment 36620
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 10
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.