1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sony NEX-6L/B 16.1 MP Compact Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by msullivan, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msullivan

msullivan TalkEmount Regular Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Jan 11, 2013
    Phoenix AZ
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sony NEX-6L/B 16.1 MP Compact Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom
    </br>Prices</br> NEX 6 plus 16-50 $800

Or Bundled with 55-210 for $1000
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Includes everything that came in box plus the box! ALSO includes a two year (minus 2 months) Square Trade drop and spill warranty A $100+ value. I purchased it in mid February so it is still under Sony warranty as well. It also includes 4 batteries (the original Sony plus two Wasabi and a Bower, one of the Wasabi batteries is still in the box, never used), the Wasabi charger which is much handier than the stock Sony (also included) and an IR remote control. I purchased several of the add on apps which I will leave on the camera but I cannot guarantee updates, stability, etc since they are in my name.

This is a wonderful little camera with many DSLR features. The ELED viewfinder is excellent. Everything works great and all is clean and near new in appearance.

I will also IMGP1019ed. IMGP1027ed. IMGP1030ed. IMGP1031ed. IMGP1033ed. include a PK to NEX Lens adapter!

I also have available the 55-210 zoom which I do not want to sell separately but will include with the camera in a bundle for a total of $1000.

I am only selling it because I have too many cameras.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 2-3 days at most
    </br>References</br> ebay username Mikesul
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.