COMPLETED Sony NEX-6L/B 16.1 MP Compact Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by msullivan, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msullivan

msullivan TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jan 11, 2013
    Phoenix AZ
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sony NEX-6L/B 16.1 MP Compact Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom
    </br>Prices</br> NEX 6 plus 16-50 $800

Or Bundled with 55-210 for $1000
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Includes everything that came in box plus the box! ALSO includes a two year (minus 2 months) Square Trade drop and spill warranty A $100+ value. I purchased it in mid February so it is still under Sony warranty as well. It also includes 4 batteries (the original Sony plus two Wasabi and a Bower, one of the Wasabi batteries is still in the box, never used), the Wasabi charger which is much handier than the stock Sony (also included) and an IR remote control. I purchased several of the add on apps which I will leave on the camera but I cannot guarantee updates, stability, etc since they are in my name.

This is a wonderful little camera with many DSLR features. The ELED viewfinder is excellent. Everything works great and all is clean and near new in appearance.

I will also IMGP1019ed. IMGP1027ed. IMGP1030ed. IMGP1031ed. IMGP1033ed. include a PK to NEX Lens adapter!

I also have available the 55-210 zoom which I do not want to sell separately but will include with the camera in a bundle for a total of $1000.

I am only selling it because I have too many cameras.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in price
    </br>Handling time</br> 2-3 days at most
    </br>References</br> ebay username Mikesul
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.