1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Sony NEX-6 w/16-50mm, 55-210mm, 16mm + Wide Angle + Fisheye | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by leeosenton, Dec 29, 2014.

1. leeosenton

leeosenton New to TalkEmount

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 7, 2014
    Virginia
    Lee Osenton
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Sony NEX-6 w/16-50mm, 55-210mm, 16mm + Wide Angle + Fisheye

Prices
    NEX-6 & 16-50mm Kit: $425
    55-210mm Lens: $150
    16mm & Wide Angle & Fisheye: SOLD @ $200
    All Items: $525

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    NEX-6L/B Compact Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens and 3-Inch LCD (Black)
    Like new with all original accessories and box. No physical or operating defects. LCD and body are free of scratches, dings, and damage. Purchased new on 4 October 2014 from Amazon. 9 months remaining on Sony warranty! Will include a copy of the original invoice. Includes a second Sony NPFW50 battery and a Sony battery charger to charge a battery out of the camera (NEX-6 bundled charger requires the battery to be in the camera and the camera cannot be used while charging). Paid $500 for the camera kit and $80 for the extra battery and charger.

Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount Lens (Silver)
    Purchased used from this forum. It looks and works like new. Includes caps, hood, and box. This lens retails at B&H for $348.

Sony 16mm f/2.8 Pancake Lens (Silver) + Wide Angle & Fisheye Converters
    Purchased used from this forum. It looks and works like new. Includes caps. Also includes the wide angle and fisheye conversion lenses. This trio allows for rapid switching between wide angle, ultra wide angle, and fisheye lenses without exposing the sensor to dust in the field.
    - VCL-ECU1 0.75x Wide Angle Conversion Lens (Silver) The Sony 16mm pancake lens delivers a 24mm equivalent field of view, this conversion lens provides an 18mm equivalent field of view without reducing image quality. Includes caps only, works and looks great.
    - VCL-ECF1 Fisheye Conversion Lens (Silver) Delivers a stunning fisheye view when mounted on the Sony 16mm pancake lens. Includes caps only, works and looks great.
    This combination retails for more than $450 at B&H.

Prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. I purchased this kit to try and rekindle my interest. I greatly enjoyed shooting with the NEX-6 and am amazed at the image quality, but it has been sitting idle after the first few weeks. I will try to get pictures posted by this weekend. Check my extensive feedback under the same user name "leeosenton" at mu-43.com (micro four-thirds sister site). My lengthy history at eBay is available under the user name "losenton". Please ask if you have specific concerns or need additional information.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    CONUS USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Included in prices

Handling time
    1 Business Day

References
    mu-43.com: leeosenton - ebay: losenton

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. mikefromli

mikefromli TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Dec 29, 2014
    Long Island, NY USA
    Michael
    200 for the 16mm/fish eye

3. leeosenton

leeosenton New to TalkEmount

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 7, 2014
    Virginia
    Lee Osenton
    PM sent

4. torterotot

torterotot New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Jan 1, 2015
    Hi

PM sent for the 55-210

Regards

5. mikefromli

0   0   0

Dec 29, 2014
    Long Island, NY USA
    Michael
    Recieved all looks great playing with them now

6. mikefromli

0   0   0

Dec 29, 2014
    Long Island, NY USA
    Michael
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422170607.240987.
    Here is.a good shot the 16mm got me can't wait to do city pics with it and the uwa when the weather breaks