• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED Sony nex-5n with 18-200 lens and accessories | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Buy/Sell feedback for lordkifar (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordkifar

TalkEmount Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Sony nex-5n with lenses and accessories
</br>Prices</br> 1100$ USD
</br>Location</br> Canada
</br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
</br>Description</br> Hello, I have for sale a great Sony nex-5n kit. The body is in magnificent shape as I did not use it very much and it was my backup camera...I tend to shoot more frequently with my Nikon SLRs. Camera LCD screen has had a screen protector on it from day 1 and the viewfinder mounting frame was mounted on the screen protector leaving the LCD screen pristine and untouched.

For sale is:

- Sony nex-5n camera (with box, charger, battery and cables)
- Sony E mount 18-200mm lens. Optics are in excellent shape....body as well with some minor marks (with box)
- Sony kit flash
- Sony HVL-F20S flash (with box)
- Diffuser for flash
- Sony ECM-SST-1 microphone (with box)
- LCDVF viewfinder for video with pouch
- Spare mounting frame for LCDVF viewfinder
- Extra screen protector

Please note that exact shipping charges will be calculated depending on your exact location. I charge actual shipping and do not intend to make money off it. I will ship expedited and insured.

I am new here but please feel free to verify my feedback on other sites. You can contact me on watchuseek.com and my username is lordkifar. I have 45+ all positive transactions there. I am also on ebay under username waffik with 225 all positive transactions. I am also a long serving member on Canadian photographer forums and a previous moderator. I can provide many references there as well.

I am in Montreal in Canada but will ship Canada and the USA.

Please pm me for a fast response and include your email and I can send you pics of everything.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> Canadapost expedited with insurance
</br>Shipping charge</br> based on your exact location
</br>Handling time</br> 2 days
</br>References</br> watchuseek:lordkifar, Ebay:waffik
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

lordkifar

TalkEmount Regular
If preferred, I can package the dela with an 18-55mm instead of the 18-200mm and in that case the price will be 620$.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom