• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Sony NEX-5 Bundle

Buy/Sell feedback for Offriver (0)

Offriver

TalkEmount Rookie
Canon 50mm f1.8 FD + NEX Adapter $45

Hi - I am selling the following items:

SOLD = Canon 50mm f1.8 FD (Manual Focus) Lens w/ front cap + FD to NEX adapter w/ rear nex cap (usually keep this lens mounted to the adapter, so you'll have both front and back caps this way)

SOLD = OM to NEX adapter

USPS Priority Mail Insured shipping to USA is included in the price. International buyers contact me.

Please PM w/ any questions.
Thanks!

P.S. I am new on this forum, but have feedback in other places (mu-43, fredmiranda, etc)

Offriver

TalkEmount Rookie
Bump! Just have the Canon 50mm f1.8 FD Lens + FD to NEX adapter, OM to NEX adapter, and eye-fi card left

Latest threads

Top Bottom