1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sony Nex 3N (Body Only) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by best_death_ever, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. best_death_ever

best_death_ever New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Sep 26, 2013
    Ridgefield CT
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sony Nex 3N (Body Only)
    </br>Prices</br> $250
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Hi everyone,

You've stumbled upon a great opportunity! I'm selling my 1.5 month old sony NEX-3N (body only). It's the most amazing compact camera system for the price. I've decided to upgrade to the NEX-6 so I don't need this any more. It's been my baby so it's in near perfect condition. It works flawlessly, was always in my case when not in use.
    This auction is for the body only since I sold the kit lens so I could buy better ones. You do the same. The kit lens is not great so use the money you save on this and get the 35mm f1.8 or the sigma 19mm.
    It comes with everything out of the box except for the kit lens, as you can see in the pictures. The most minor of marks on the LCD screen (practically unnoticeable) since I did use it for a month and a half.
    The body is worth about $250 since you can get the kit lenses for $130-$160 on eBay so I hope to get near that but in the spirit of a great auction there will be a low starting price and no reserve.
    Be smart and get this camera without the crap kit lens. My seller rating is perfect and I'm an honest guy who loves taking pictures. Bid confidently.
    This item will be insured and tracked with priority mail. Email with any questions. Good luck.

Dan Photo Oct 01, 8 38 15. Photo Oct 01, 8 39 07. Photo Oct 01, 8 39 17. Photo Oct 01, 8 39 27. Photo Oct 01, 8 40 06. Photo Oct 01, 8 40 46. Photo Oct 01, 8 42 31.

I added the pics and they're upside down, sorry.

Dan
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Flat Rate Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $15
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 Day
    </br>References</br> Ebay "karmakiddan"
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.