• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Showcase Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Veteran
2021-01-09%4011.42.40-X4.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Just to let you know for future use, I think you want "kitchen" instead of "quicken". No biggie. I have absolutely no idea what it would be in Italian, so you already know more than I do. :cool:

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Veteran
Just to let you know for future use, I think you want "kitchen" instead of "quicken". No biggie. I have absolutely no idea what it would be in Italian, so you already know more than I do. :cool:
Bob, it was a stupid error of mines. :blush:
Thank you for correcting me ! Well done ! :2thumbs:
A detail however: I am Portuguese from Portugal the rectangular small country by the Atlantic ocean west of Spain and yes, we speak Portuguese (Brazilians also speak this language), a latin one ! :laugh:
Cheers ! :)

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
A detail however: I am Portuguese from Portugal the rectangular small country by the Atlantic ocean west of Spain and yes, we speak Portuguese (Brazilians also speak this language), a latin one ! :laugh:
Antonio, I'm constantly impressed by posts by non-English speakers on the site. I could not do as well if this were a Portuguese site.
My hat's off to you sir. I enjoy seeing your pictures from your part of the world.:th_salute:

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob

Not a stupid error, I just thought you should know. And wow, I'm sorry. I don't know where I got the idea you were Italian, Portugal is right there in your profile. I do know where Portugal is, though I have never had the privilege of visiting. :)

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Veteran
Bob, I thank you for correcting me. :bowdown:
My native language is Portuguese even if I speak fluent French and poor English and these corrections are necessary to improve.
You should, if ever you can (I recall C19) visit this country. People are very kind to foreigners, you know... :)
If you ever come drop me a line so we can meet and eat a grilled fish in the restaurant which I think you should appreciate and shoot ourselves with our Sony cameras ! :yahoo:
But this dam C19 and variants... 😥

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Sounds good, Antonio. If you ever make your way to the middle of North America, we have some of the best freshwater fishing around. Or hunting if you like. And I'll buy you the best steak you've ever had. :drinks:

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Veteran
Bob... we never know what may happen but with C19 it will be difficult even having my son in San Diego...
Travels are what we consider these days, to be dangerous. We have made some, but not enough ! :)
And time is running out 😥

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Veteran
St. Antony painting in the city museum of the town.
Haldheld ! :yahoo:

i-DtXpPMp-X4.jpg
ILCE-7M3    FE 24mm F1.4 GM    24mm    f/4.0    1/8s    ISO 320

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Veteran
2021-04-07%4010.50.30-X4.jpg
ILCE-7M3    FE 24mm F1.4 GM    24mm    f/4.5    1/60s    ISO 125

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Veteran
Thad, I shake a bit on my left hand but the right one is OK, so far.
I made two shots. But remember that its is a 24mm...
In LR I corrected the perspective. The lens is fabulous ! :)
This time I had a grey card which I used for WB. Just to fine tune...
Original shot
i-BrbFNZQ-X4.jpg
ILCE-7M3    FE 24mm F1.4 GM    24mm    f/4.0    1/8s    ISO 320

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Veteran
GMs never cease to amaze me !
i-wD5gJpS-X4.jpg
ILCE-7M3    FE 24mm F1.4 GM    24mm    f/1.4    1/1600s    ISO 100

Latest posts

Top Bottom