• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED Sony DSC HX80

Black Elk

TalkEmount Regular
For sale. A very nice, near excellent HX80 camera. Beautiful condition. Included:

HX80 Camera
64GB card
Leather Camera Case
Nylon Case
Charger
3 Batteries (1 Sony, 2 Wasabi)

Asking $250.00 which I believe is fair market value based on the complete package and the condition of the equipment. Included is shipping with USPS Priority w/tracking and insurance. Valid PayPay address. CONUS only.

Please let me know if additional info is needed. Thanks.

HX80a.jpg
HX80b.jpg
HX80c.jpg
HX80d.jpg
HX80e.jpg

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Could I make a suggestion?
Give us some info about the camera itself.
I'm ignorant when it comes to other than E-mount Sony camera's. Other's may be better informed.
How many megapixels is this camera?
How many shutter actuation's?
Are you the original owner?
@how many shots will that 64GB card hold?

If it were me, I'd include better closeup pictures of the camera itself.

Just trying to help.
GLWYS [Good luck with your sale]

Black Elk

TalkEmount Regular
Update:

Some specs. Has OVF; Flash. Excellent macro down to 1.5 inches. I am the original owner. The card will hold ~9400 shots. Concerning the shutter actuation, I have researched the Internet and cannot find a tool that identifies the shutter count for a Ultracompact camera. Lots of tools for APSC cameras. Hope this helps. Please let me know if additional info is needed. Thanks.

Full model name:Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX80
Resolution:18.20 Megapixels
Sensor size:1/2.3 inch
(6.2mm x 4.6mm)
Lens:30.00x zoom
(24-720mm eq.)
Viewfinder:EVF / LCD
Native ISO:80 - 3200
Extended ISO:80 - 12,800
Shutter:1/2000 - 30 sec
Max Aperture:3.5
Dimensions:4.0 x 2.3 x 1.4 in.