• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Sony A7II body for $733.18 from Amazon.

lenshoarder

TalkEmount Veteran
Amazon ran out. Those $1500 ones are from 3rd party sellers. Here's a screenshot I took last night when Amazon still had it in stock.

amazon a7ii.jpg
   ---            

NickCyprus

Super Moderator
Real Name
Nick
I would buy it in a heartbeat for such a price!!! Unfortunately, as Yanni says here in Europe they are still >1500euros body-only :(

Tipton

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Rae Leggett
Rumors are there is to be an A7m3 announcement very soon. I didn't think it would drive down prices that soon, though. I should've waited a few weeks, I guess.:wtf:

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Wow. And I thought I got a good deal with the rebate program a few months ago.

lenshoarder

TalkEmount Veteran
This deal last night and the $200 E-M10 kit today. What a great two days of camera deals. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Hawkman

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
Rumors are there is to be an A7m3 announcement very soon. I didn't think it would drive down prices that soon, though. I should've waited a few weeks, I guess.:wtf:
I wonder... latest rumors from SAR appeared to indicate a new A7-series was now a few months away at best. But this flash "sale" at Amazon is kind of odd... at ~$750, that's almost 50% off... which is unheard of for a current model. :hmmm:

Reactions: WNG

WNG

TalkEmount Legend
Real Name
Will
I just noticed...this price was for Prime account members! So, $30-40 membership fee on top of it. Still worth it of course!

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
I've noticed occasional crazy deals for Prime members before. In fact I got a nice discount on a monitor at Christmas for having Prime (though it pales to this!).

So it might not have anything to do with what Sony is up to.

lenshoarder

TalkEmount Veteran
I just noticed...this price was for Prime account members! So, $30-40 membership fee on top of it. Still worth it of course!

It wasn't only for Prime members. It was for anyone. You got free 2 day shipping if you are a Prime member. Otherwise you got free slow 5 day shipping. That's the only reason the Prime notation was there. To note that it's available for Prime shipping.

Latest threads

Top Bottom