1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Sony a7(r) Webcast from B&H

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by serhan, Mar 21, 2014.

1. serhan

serhan TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 27, 2011
    NYC
    Sony a7/a7R panel discussion w/ Brian Smith, Gabriel Biderman, and Mark Weir recorded live at B&H:

[video=youtube;8YGwO9KKW_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8YGwO9KKW_E[/video]

Also they show their results from traveling with the a7 and a7R. Per SAR:

• Like Like x 3
  2. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim New to TalkEmount

Aug 8, 2011
    Westchester, Illinois
    Bob
    Glad to see this was recorded on YT. I got their alert email more than halfway into the broadcast so only saw the last few minutes live. Thanks for posting the link!

3. serhan

serhan TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 27, 2011
    NYC
    I was at work, so I didn't have a chance to watch/win esp they gave 2 free A7 kits... I like the image samples that they showed from their trips in first 30min. After that there wasn't much other then what SAR summarized. They are still looking into the leak issue as it may not be important as long as you don't do long exposure day shots but the problem for me is that the contax g af adapter is loose enough w/ 2 Sony 7R mounts that I tried so that the camera blacks out where nex-6 didn't have any problems. Fuji is already taking care of the issue.